City of Woodland - COVID-19
Updated April 6, 2020 10:00am
We’re all in this together. We are working rapidly to keep our state healthy.
Stay home except for essential needs.
Everyone is required to stay home except to get food, care for a relative or friend, get necessary health care, or go to an essential job. If you go out, keep at least 6 feet of distance.
Yolo County has established an interactive dashboard for information regarding the COVID-19 disease in Yolo County. Information is updated daily. (The graphic below will be updated every Wednesday)
Emphasis on FACTS not fear. Go to trusted and verified websites:
- 2-1-1 Yolo County or call 2-1-1
- Yolo County Coronavirus Information yolocounty.org
- Sate of California https://covid19.ca.gov/
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention https://www.cdc.gov/
- The California Department of Public Health https://www.cdph.ca.gov/
- Interactive Global Map COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University
- Stay home
- Avoid people outside your household
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Maintain a safe social distance of 6-feet whenever outside of the house
Don’t Do This
- Hoard goods - keep only what you need
- Leave the house except for essential activities
- Shake hands
- Touch your face
- Go to doctor unless you call first
- Stockpile masks or gloves
Resources for Businesses and Employees
The City of Woodland is taking steps to provide critical information and resources to lessen the impact on local businesses. Please click here to visit the City’s Economic Development COVID-19 Response webpage.
Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act - A comprehensive Guide to the CARES Act is available by clicking here. Links to specific fund assistance resources: