How to Apply
The City of Woodland will announce job openings as vacancies occur. We frequently advertise in local publications, such as the Sacramento Bee, Daily Democrat, Davis Enterprise, and Fairfield Republic, and on the CalOpps website.
Applications are only accepted for positions that are open for recruitment. A City of Woodland Employment Application must be completed for each position you wish to be considered for and must be submitted to the Human Resources Department by the final filing date listed on the announcement. You may reapply each time the job is open for recruitment.
How To Apply
You may apply for a position in one of the following ways:
- In Person - Applications and job announcements are posted in the Human Resources Office located:
Second floor of City Hall
300 First Street
Woodland CA, 95695
- By Phone - Please call 530-661-5811 to request an application package via the U.S. Postal Service.
- By email - An application package can be sent via email by sending your request to the Human Resources department
- By Downloading - Download the City's Employment applications (PDF) from Human Resources.
- Submitting an Online Application - View all of our active recruitments and apply online.
Included in your requested application package you will find a job announcement listing the salary, job duties, experience and education requirements and any additional requirements you need to qualify for the position. The package also includes a City of Woodland employment application and may include a supplemental questionnaire, if required.