The Summer Reading Program starts on June 1st, 2018
Spend a Summer at the Library reading, making, and exploring! You can read books, try fun activities, attend weekly events, and enjoy exciting performances! How can you participate? Each age group is a little different, but all ages can....
1. Register (yourself and your whole family) on your home computer or smart phone using Beanstack at wpl.beanstack.org or at the library on a computer or at the desk
2. Log reading and activities in Beanstack or on a paper log (Beanstack has more options)
3. Earn badges, as well as chances to win a raffle prize (kids, teens, adults)
4. Earn a prize after reading 5 books
5. Earn a prize for completing 5 books, 5 Make activities, and 5 Explore activities
6. Keep logging reading for more fun
Click on the button for your age group to get the details and a reading log!
Special thanks go to the Friends of the Woodland Public Library. Without their wonderful support and sponsorship, the library would not be able to provide these special programs.