Meetings & Agendas
Scroll to the Archived Meetings table below to search through our meeting archives. If you have any questions, or are unable to find a specific meeting, please contact the City Clerk for assistance.
DUE TO PG&E ROTATING OUTAGES, MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC MAY WISH TO CALL INTO THE CITY COUNCIL MEETING BY DIALING 1-669-900-6833 AND ENTER MEETING ID 997 5902 6181.
PLEASE NOTE: The Woodland City Council will be conducted pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Order N-29-20.
- The meeting will be held via teleconference and Council members and the public will participate via teleconference. Those locations are not listed on the agenda and are not accessible to the public.
- The public is encouraged to listen to the City Council meeting live on Woodland TV Channel 20 and also by viewing the the Upcoming Meetings table below. When the meeting is Live, you will see a Live icon to the left of the meeting.
- If you wish to make a comment during general public comment or on a specific agenda item, there are three (3) ways to do that: 1) Join the Zoom City Council meeting by clicking on the link below for instructions; 2) Leave a voice mail message at (530) 661-5900. All voice mail messages received by 6:00 p.m. will be played during the City Council meeting and read into the record at the appropriate time; and 3) If you are watching the live stream and wish to make a comment on an item as it is being heard you may submit an email to the City Clerk at CouncilMeetings@cityofwoodland.org prior to Public Comment on that item. Email comments submitted to be read into the record shall be no more than three (3) minutes when read aloud. Please include the agenda item in the subject line.
- Click the following link for CITY COUNCIL: Meeting participation and Zoom Instructions
- Click the following link for PLANNING COMMISSION: Meeting participation and Zoom Instructions
- Click the following link for HISTORICAL PRESERVATION COMMISSION: Meeting participation and Zoom instructions