Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
September 19, 2020, 7:30 AM - 12:00 PM @ East Main Street between I-5 overcrossing and East Steet
The City of Woodland is announcing its “Community Clean Up” campaign to be held on Saturday, September 19, 2020 from 8 a.m. to noon (registration to begin at 7:30 am).
In this event the City is asking residents to help clean up East Main Street from the I-5 exit to the intersection of East Street and Main Street. This community service opportunity gives residents a chance to pitch-in and clean up a section of our city.
Teams will be registered through Sign Up Genius. It is recommended that a team have at least five participants. The City will provide trash bags and tools to help with their cleaning efforts. The City will collect the debris for proper disposal.
September 19, 2020, 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM @ Charles Brooks Community Swim Center
New procedures for Lap Swim
Welcome back to lap swim! We have a few changes to our schedule and to our check-in procedures.
1. We ask that you pre-register for your 1-hour time slot to swim each day. All swim times are available on the hour. No un-registered swimmers will be permitted inside the pool area. Pre-registration is not available until June 17, 2020.
2. Payment will be accepted at the pool via credit card. Please see staff for assistance in purchasing lap swim cards and punching cards.
3. Payment is accepted for each 1-hour of swim time. Participants will be limited to one lap swim session per day.
4. One person is permitted to swim per lane.
5. Lap swim times are for adults only.
6. Please bring your own equipment with you.
7. We ask that you bring your belongings with you to the pool deck and do not leave anything inside the restroom.