Truck Routes & Permit Conditions

City of Woodland Transportation Permits

How do I get a City of Woodland Transportation Permit Form?

Whether you need an annual or daily transportation permit for your oversized vehicle, please contact the City of Woodland Community Development Department, Engineering Division, or click here for the printable version. If you need help filling out your City of Woodland Transportation Permit, please contact us, or follow the instructions that can be used in conjunction with the guide provided on this website.

How do I get more information regarding transportation permits?

If you need more information regarding your oversized vehicle, please contact the City of Woodland Community Development Engineering office at (530) 661-5820.

City of Woodland Permit Conditions

Go to the City of Woodland Truck Route Map