LOT LINE ADJUSTMENT:
SITE PLAN REVIEW:
TENTATIVE MAPS & PLANNED DEVELOPMENT:
(a) After December 1, 2015, and consistent with Executive Order No. B-29-15, this ordinance shall apply to all of the following landscape projects:
(1) new construction projects with an aggregate landscape area equal to or greater than 500 square feet requiring a building or landscape permit, plan check or design review;
(2) rehabilitated landscape projects with an aggregate landscape area equal to or greater than 2,500 square feet requiring a building or landscape permit, plan check, or design review;
(3) existing landscapes limited to Sections 493, 493.1 and 493.2; and
(4) cemeteries. Recognizing the special landscape management needs of cemeteries, new and rehabilitated cemeteries are limited to Sections 492.4, 492.11, and 492. 12; and existing cemeteries are limited to Sections 493, 493.1, and 493.2.
(b) For local land use agencies working together to develop a regional water efficient landscape ordinance, the reporting requirements of this ordinance shall become effective December 1, 2015 and the remainder of this ordinance shall be effective no later than February 1, 2016.
(c) Any project with an aggregate landscape area of 2,500 square feet or less may comply with the performance requirements of this ordinance or conform to the prescriptive measures contained in Appendix D.
Submittal requirements in the Ordinance:
§ 492.3. Elements of the Landscape Documentation Package.
(a) The Landscape Documentation Package shall include the following six (6) elements:
(1) project information;
(B) project applicant
(C) project address (if available, parcel and/or lot number(s))
(D) total landscape area (square feet)
(E) project type (e.g., new, rehabilitated, public, private, cemetery, homeowner-installed)
(F) water supply type (e.g., potable, recycled, well) and identify the local retail water purveyor if the applicant is not served by a private well
(G) checklist of all documents in Landscape Documentation Package
(H) project contacts to include contact information for the project applicant and property owner
(I) applicant signature and date with statement, “I agree to comply with the requirements of the water efficient landscape ordinance and submit a complete Landscape Documentation Package”.
(2) Water Efficient Landscape Worksheet;
(A) hydrozone information table
(B) water budget calculations
1. Maximum Applied Water Allowance (MAWA)
2. Estimated Total Water Use (ETWU)
(3) soil management report;
(4) landscape design plan;
(5) irrigation design plan; and
(6) grading design plan