Chapter 25 ZONING ORDINANCE.
Article 18. I Industrial Zone.
Sec. 25-18-20. Special conditions.
The following special conditions apply to those land uses indicated by
corresponding letter in Table 3:
(1) Conditional use permit
(2) Accessory use, incidental to principal
(3) Conditional use permit required if abutting any residential
(4) Temporary outdoor uses such as Christmas tree sales, farmer
markets, fireworks sales and other promotional events, for a period not to
exceed thirty days, subject to the approval of the zoning administrator. May be
approved without public hearing;
(5) Permitted if intended to serve the
industrial or agricultural area; i.e., accountants, architects, engineers, grain
buyers, insurance and real estate. Conditional use permit
(6) Permitted provided the uses are located not less than five
hundred feet from a more restrictive zone, the yard area is enclosed by a solid
fence not less than six feet high, none of the material is stored higher than
the fence and a conditional use permit is obtained;
(7) Those uses in the
Entryway Overlay Zone (EOZ) are subject to the community design
(8) Additional industrial uses are allowed in the entryway
Overlay Zone (EOZ) in Table 3A. (Amended during the March 2009