City of Woodland - COVID-19
Where Can I Get Vaccinated?
Booster shots: Questions about the Pfizer booster shot? See Yolo County's September 27 press release.
Local clinic: In partnership with “Healthy Yolo Together,” free Covid vaccinations are now available at CommuniCare’s Hansen Family Health Center on West Beamer.
The clinic is open for vaccinations on:
• Monday mornings (8:30 – 11:30 AM)
• Tuesday afternoons (12:30 – 4 PM)
• Wednesday evenings (5:30 – 8 PM)
• Thursday mornings (8:30 – 11:30 AM)
• All day Friday (8:30 AM – 12 PM, 12:30 – 4 PM)
Call-to-order: Woodlanders can also call (530) 902-3230 (or (530) 379-3465 para ayuda en español) to order a vaccine dose delivered to their home or business seven days a week.
Where Can I Get Tested?
Healthy Yolo Together offers free saliva-based PCR testing five days a week at Norton Hall on North Cottonwood just south of the Hansen Family Health Center. Results usually come back within 24-48 hours.
Do I Need to Wear a Mask?
All people, regardless of vaccination status, must wear face coverings when indoors in a public setting.
Vaccinations for Kids 12-17
Parents or guardians must provide consent for kids 12-17 to receive the vaccine and can do so in three ways:
- Accompany minor to the vaccine clinic
- Fill out a consent form (Click here for English & Spanish)
- Provide verbal consent over the phone (not preferred, but acceptable)
Want to talk to someone about local testing, vaccine availability, or any other COVID-related questions?
Call Yolo County's COVID Hotline at (833) 965-6268
For more information, click here to visit Yolo County's comprehensive COVID-19 page.