Revised 6th Cycle Housing Element Review
- Review the revised 6th Cycle Housing Element (posted 11.1.2022) (click here)
- The City will post the document and accept comments, from November 1,2022 through November 8, 2022, prior to sending the document to the Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD)
- Review of the revised 6th Cycle Housing Element (posted 6.8.2022) (click here)
- The City will post the document and accept comments, from June 8,2022 through June 15,2022, prior to sending the document to the Department of Housing and Community Development (HCD).
Upcoming Housing Element Update Meetings
(Please check back)
Prior 2021 Housing Element Update Meetings
September 7, 2021
- City Council
- A public hearing was held for review and adoption on the 2021-2029 Housing Element.
- Agenda and staff report for the City Council meeting (click here)
August 5, 2021
- Planning Commission
- A public hearing was held to review comments on the 2021-2029 Housing Element.
- The Commission received a presentation on the Housing Element update, with a review of comments received to date.
- Public Review Draft 6th Cycle Housing Element in the documents page.
- Agenda and staff report for the Planning Commission meeting at the following: (click here)
- Power Point - August 5, 2021 (click here)
June 2, 2021
- Virtual Community-wide Public Workshop
- The City conducted a public workshop to present the Public Draft Housing Element.
- The public review draft was available for review from May 17 through July 12, 2021, in the documents page.
- Agenda and staff report for the Community Workshop: (click here).
- Power Point - Community Workshop June 2, 2021 (click here)
- Meeting Recording (click here) and use Passcode: bu#Rb63F
February 9 &10, 2021
- Focus Group Meetings
- The City conducted three focus group meetings, one with housing advocates, one with housing developers, and one with local businesses and institutions. Local stakeholders and representatives attended the virtual meetings.
- Members of the public are encouraged to view the Housing Element Information PowerPoint and Focus Group Questions
November 6, 2020
- The City of Woodland kicked off the Housing Element Update. The City encouraged all Woodland residents to help plan the City's future housing needs and priorities.