Take advantage of the water’s natural resistance by using your own body weight in a low impact environment. During the lap swim program, participants may swim laps, water walk, or exercise at their own pace.
Advanced registration and payment is required with one-hour slots being available for each of the lanes available. While there are not currently scheduled water aerobic classes, participants are encouraged to come to the pool during any scheduled lap swim time to do their own workout. No indoor showers or locker rooms will be available for use. Participants will be limited to 60 minutes at the start of each hour.
Pool reservations for organized sports or other uses are not available. Unfortunately, because of the close proximity of participants for public swimming and swimming lessons, we do not anticipate being able to offer these programs this summer. Sign up for Lap Swim
Lap Swim Fees
Unlimited visits in 30 days
|10 Visit Pass||$40||FREE|
Please bring the exact amount
Lap Swim Winter 2020/2021 Schedule
|Lap Swim - Woodland Residents only||Mon-Fri||10:00-11:00 am|
|Lap Swim||Mon-Fri||11:00 am-2:00 pm|
|Lap Swim||Mon-Thurs||7:00-8:00 pm|
|Lap Swim - Woodland Residents only||Sat & Sun||10:00-11:00 am|
|Lap Swim||Sat & Sun||11:00 am-2:00 pm|
New procedures for Lap Swim
We have a few changes to our schedule and to our check-in procedures.
- Please pre-register for your 1-hour time slot to swim each day. All swim times are available on the hour. No un-registered swimmers will be permitted inside the pool area. Click to pre-register for Lap Swim
- When pre-registering, you can book up to 3 days in advance.
- For times designated as Woodland Resident only, participants must bring identification showing a physical address to Woodland. Those without ID showing Woodland residency will not be permitted to enter the pool, as the time slot is for residents of Woodland.
- Payment will be accepted at the pool via credit card. Please see staff for assistance in purchasing lap swim cards and punching cards.
- Payment is accepted for each 1-hour of swim time. Participants will be limited to one lap swim session per day.
- One person is permitted to swim per lane.
- Lap swim times are for adults only.
- Please bring your own equipment with you.
- Bring your belongings with you to the pool deck and do not leave anything inside the restroom.
- No indoor showers or locker rooms will be available for use.
- Lanes will be held for registered swimmers until 15 minutes after the start time of a session. At 16 minutes into a session and a swimmer has not arrived, they have lost their pre-registered lane and the lane may be given away to an unregistered swimmer until the next session begins in 44 minutes (or the pool closes).
- Paper copies of Lap Swim Waiver are available. Click for Fillable Lap Swim Waiver