Take advantage of the water’s natural resistance by using your own body weight in a low impact environment. During the lap swim program, participants may swim laps, water walk, or exercise at their own pace.
Advanced registration and payment is required with one-hour slots being available for each of the lanes available. While there are not currently scheduled water aerobic classes, participants are encouraged to come to the pool during any scheduled lap swim time to do their own workout.
For your security, lockers are available to use for free. Be sure to bring your own lock to secure your belongings inside the locker.
Lap Swim Fees
Unlimited visits in 30 days
|10 Visit Pass||$40||FREE|
Please bring the exact amount
How to pay for Lap Swim/Water Exercise
- Fees are paid at the pool during scheduled program times. Credit card payment is the only payment type accepted at the pool facility. Cash and check payments are accepted at the pool.
- Fees can be paid online. Click to pay online. Be sure to bring a printed receipt of payment to the pool.
- Cash payments can be accepted at the Woodland Community & Senior Center during business hours (Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:00 pm).
Lap Swim Schedule
|Lap Swim - Woodland Residents only||Mon-Fri||11:00 am-12:00 pm|
|Lap Swim||Mon-Fri||12:00-1:00 pm|
|Lap Swim||Mon-Thurs||7:00-8:00 pm|
|Lap Swim - Woodland Residents only||Sat & Sun||10:00-11:00 am|
|Lap Swim||Sat & Sun||11:00 am-12:00 pm|
Woodland resident times
Proof of residency is required for Woodland Resident swim times.
|Upcoming Lap Swim Closure Dates|
|Saturday, September 25|
|Saturday, October 23|
|Sunday, October 24|
New procedures for Lap Swim
We have a few changes to our schedule and to our check-in procedures.
- Please pre-register for your 1-hour time slot to swim each day. All swim times are available on the hour. No un-registered swimmers will be permitted inside the pool area. Click to pre-register for Lap Swim
- When pre-registering, you can book up to 3 days in advance.
- For times designated as Woodland Resident only, participants must bring identification showing a physical address to Woodland. Those without ID showing Woodland residency will not be permitted to enter the pool, as the time slot is for residents of Woodland.
- Payment will be accepted at the pool via credit card. Please see staff for assistance in purchasing lap swim cards and punching cards.
- Payment is accepted for each 1-hour of swim time. Participants will be limited to one lap swim session per day.
- One person is permitted to swim per lane.
- Lap swim times are for adults only.
- Please bring your own equipment with you.
- Bring your belongings with you to the pool deck and do not leave anything inside the restroom. Lockers are available for day use. Please bring your own lock to lock the locker.
- Lanes will be held for registered swimmers until 15 minutes after the start time of a session. At 16 minutes into a session and a swimmer has not arrived, they have lost their pre-registered lane and the lane may be given away to an unregistered swimmer until the next session begins in 44 minutes (or the pool closes).
- Paper copies of Lap Swim Waiver are available. Click for Fillable Lap Swim Waiver