Inspections on construction projects may be scheduled by phoning 530-661-5817. This is a 24-hour phone line.
Please give your information in the following order:
- Permit number
- Project address
- Type of inspection (What will the Building Inspector be inspecting?)
Example: frame; roof nailing; plumbing, etc.
- Day and date of Inspection-(Optional)
Example: Thursday, April 3, 2014
- Please also state any additional information the inspector might need, such as gate codes
Inspections are automatically scheduled for the next City of Woodland business day if no specific date is requested and the call is received before 3:30 p.m. the day before. Inspection requests received after 3:30 on Friday, and any time over the weekend, will be scheduled for Tuesday.
Due to staffing, we are not able to accommodate am or pm requests. We will not call back to confirm your inspection request. You may phone the Community Development office the morning of your inspection to confirm your inspection is on the schedule. You may also request a phone call when the inspector is en route or a timeframe - but be sure to leave the phone number to call.
Closed for the Holidays
Please note that the City of Woodland is closed on the following holidays. Staff will not be available to answer questions or perform inspections.
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day; July 4th
- Labor Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day and Day After
- Christmas Eve after Noon and Christmas Day