How to Report a Violation

Reporting a Violation

You can report a violation in writing or in person at:

In Person

Community Development Department
300 First Street, Woodland CA 95695

By Phone

Code Enforcement by phone at 530-661-5826

By Email

EMail: Mini Garcia

When Filing a Complaint

When filing a complaint, please provide:

  • The specific complaint or problem, you feel is a violation
  • The location of the problem, street name, and house number; if the address in unknown, give the location of the property
  • *Provide your name, address, and telephone number (*not required)
  • See Complaint-Form