- Boards, Commissions, & Advisory Bodies
- Community Choice Energy Advisory Committee
Community Choice Energy Advisory Committee
The Community Choice Energy (CCE) Technical Advisory Committee was established as an ad hoc citizen advisory committee by City Council in December 2016 to assist with the evaluation of CCE program benefits and risks and to provide recommendations regarding participation in a program. CCE enables local governments to procure and develop power on behalf of their public facilities, residents, and businesses with the aim of increasing local choice in energy supply while providing electricity with high renewable energy content at competitive rates. The committee functions to provide comments, feedback, and recommendations to the City Council on issues related to CCE participation, serves as a forum for public input and feedback on issues related to CCE participation, and assist city staff in promoting community-wide education and awareness of CCE program issues. Visit the city's CCE webpage for more information on the formation of the CCE Technical Advisory Committee and visit these links for additional background information and resources.
Woodland City Council Actions
City of Woodland Technical Analysis
City of Davis & Yolo County Technical Study
- Daily Democrat | December 12, 2016 | Woodland's Community Choice Panel to Get New Members
- Daily Democrat | November 3, 2016 | Editorial: Community Choice Alliance Right Way to Go
- Daily Democrat | October 29, 2016 | Woodland Council to Look at 'Community Choice' Energy Program
- Davis Enterprise | November 16, 2016 | Per Capita Davis: Think Globally, Build Renewables Locally
- Davis Enterprise | November 2, 2016 | Per Capita Davis: More About Community Choice Energy
- Davis Enterprise | October 19, 2016 | Just What Is Community Choice Energy?