Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
FOR ENTRY INTO THE WOODLAND REGIONAL PARK SITE
I have voluntarily requested the City of Woodland (“City”) allow (“Entrant”) to permit me to enter the Woodland Regional Park for purposes of viewing the Woodland Regional Park (“Property”). I hereby acknowledge, understand, and agree that the Property is not currently improved as a park or for public access and is being actively used for cattle grazing and bee keeping. City is allowing me to enter the Property for my benefit. I also acknowledge, understand, and agree that by entering the Property I may be exposed to risks of damage to person or property, including, but not limited to, death.
I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE to the following:
“A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.”
4. I agree to defend, indemnify, save and hold free and harmless the City and its officials, officers, employees, volunteers and agents from any and all liability from loss, damage, cost or injury, including wrongful death, to any property or persons, including third parties, in any manner arising out of or incident to my acts, omissions or willful misconduct while inside the Property, including without limitation the payment of attorneys' fees. Further, I shall defend at my own expense, including attorneys' fees, the City and its officials, officers, employees, volunteers and agents in any action or proceeding, legal, administrative or otherwise, based upon such acts, omissions or willful misconduct.
5. This release, waiver and indemnity is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the law of the State of California, and if any portion thereof is held invalid, the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
6. I have read and voluntarily sign this release, waiver and indemnity certification, further agree that no oral representations, statements or inducements apart from the foregoing written certification have been made, and further agree this release, waiver and indemnity certification shall be binding on me and/or my personal representatives, heirs, assigns and next-of-kin.
7. I agree to strictly abide by all safety requirements and other instructions given to me by City, including any instruction concerning accessing portions of the Property and appropriate attire while in the Property.
I acknowledge, understand, and agree that I am age 18 or older and have read, understood and consented to my entry inside the Property and to all terms and conditions of this release, waiver, and indemnity certification.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field